So about 3 weeks ago exactly, I got a call from Adam about a dog he found on the Internet. I immediately went into lecture mode about how much responsibility dogs are and reminded him about the fact that we have cats and so on and so forth. His response was, "just take a loot at her." And a few hours later, well...I'll let the pictures do the talking:
Mercury is a Siberian Husky with a red and white coat and mezmorizing blue eyes.
She is such a good dog - well trained and she loves people. Here's some footage of her and Adam playing together...we're in love! Oh - and P.S. at the time of the video, her name was ALASKA, but we felt that wasn't creative enouhg, so now she's Mercury.


she is so cute! adam is so funny. she is gonna have him wrapped around her finger/paw.
ReplyDelete